Yamaha India today launched the new Fazer F1 Version 2.0 in India at Rs 83,850 (ex-showroom, Delhi). With a newly designed air-cooled 149cc 4-stroke, SOHC, single-cylinder fuel-injected engine mounted on a new lightweight body, the new Fazer F1 version 2.0 is claimed to be more powerful, fuel-efficient and eco-friendly.
The company had recently launched two new variants under its FZ series - FZ Version 2.0 and FZ-S Version 2.0. With the new Fazer F1 version 2.0, the company aims to target young men between the ages of 18-30, who wish to own a fuel-efficient deluxe segment bike.
"The all new Fazer FI features further improvement with Yamaha's New Generation Engine Development Ideal - 'Blue Core' featuring improved performance in all areas, including fuel efficiency, acceleration and environmental friendliness," the company said in a statement.
1) New engine offering class-leading acceleration with 14% improvement in fuel economy
2) Fuel injection and light weight (lightest in 150cc class) to enhance engine performance
3) Newly Designed Tandem Seat & Grab bar for good rider comfort
4) Multi-function instrument panel featuring an 'ECO Indicator' that lights up when the machine is ridden in an eco-friendly manner
5) New front and rear suspension settings
6) New Chassis-related changes for a light, agile ride
7) New Front and Rear tires for improved handling stability
Overall length - 1990mm
Overall width - 760mm
Overall height - 1115mm
Seat height - 790mm
Wheelbase - 1330mm
Minimum ground clearance - 160mm
Weight (with oil and a full fuel tank) 137kg