Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has been making waves in the Indian automobile industry ever since the word of its impending arrival first got out. While Maruti Suzuki unveiled the upcoming sub-compact SUV at the 2016 Auto Expo.
Nonetheless, here's what you can expect from the all-new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza:
1. The Maruti Vitara Brezza is the carmaker's first first sub-compact SUV and was developed over 5 years. Work on the car started back in mid-2011.
2. The upcoming Maruti Suzuki sub-compact SUV was designed in India by a team headed by CV Raman, MSI Executive Director - Research and Development.
3. The Vitara Brezza gets a localisation level of 98 per cent.
Also Read: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Review
5. The SUV will be retailed via regular Maruti Suzuki dealerships in India instead of NEXA - the company's network of premium dealerships
6. Maruti will offer the Vitara Brezza in a total of 6 variants, namely LDi, LDi (O), VDi, VDi (O), ZDi, and ZDi+.
7. Though safety features like dual front airbags and ABS with EBD are not standard on the base variant, they will be offered as an option. That being said, driver side airbag will certainly be a standard provision VDi trim-level onwards and probably on LDi too.Also Read: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Launched in India; Prices Start From ₹ 6.99 Lakh
8. Expected to be priced between ₹ 5 lakh - ₹ 8 lakh, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza's list of rivals in the highly-competitive sub-compact SUV segment includes Ford EcoSport and the Mahindra TUV300
9. Maruti Vitara Brezza will also be exported to markets in Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Also Read Comparison Review: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Ford EcoSport vs Hyundai Creta