Volvo XC90 Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 comparison
Compare Volvo XC90 and Mahindra Alturas G4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo XC90 Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Volvo XC90 starts at ₹ 95.71 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.04 Crore for the fully-loaded Diesel model. The base Hybrid version of the Volvo XC90 costs ₹ 1.55 Crore, whereas the Volvo XC90 Hybrid top-end costs ₹ 1.68 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Alturas G4 starts at ₹ 32.93 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 36.47 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volvo XC90 base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Mahindra Alturas G4 base Diesel returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volvo XC90 gets 232 bhp Diesel engine and 2 Hybrid 398, 408 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Alturas G4 comes in 178 bhp Diesel engine.
Jul 15, 2016 05:08 PM
We drive Volvo's new range topping T8 twin engine or petrol hybrid XC90 and here's what we think about it. Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volvo XC90 and Mahindra Alturas G4
Related Comparison of Volvo XC90
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review