Volvo XC90 Vs Kia Seltos comparison
Compare Volvo XC90 and Kia Seltos
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo XC90 Vs Kia Seltos on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Kia Seltos starts at ₹ 11.13 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.19 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Kia Seltos costs ₹ 12.12 Lakh, whereas the Kia Seltos Diesel top-end costs ₹ 20.25 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo XC90 starts at ₹ 95.71 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.04 Crore for range topping Diesel model. The base Hybrid model of the Volvo XC90 costs ₹ 1.55 Crore, whereas the Hybrid top-end of Volvo XC90 comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.68 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kia Seltos base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Volvo XC90 base Diesel returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Hybrid counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Kia Seltos gets 2 Petrol 138, 113 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volvo XC90 comes in 232 bhp Diesel engine and 2 Hybrid 408, 398 bhp engines.
Jul 15, 2016 05:08 PM
We drive Volvo's new range topping T8 twin engine or petrol hybrid XC90 and here's what we think about it. Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volvo XC90 and Kia Seltos
The Kia Seltos battles the bestselling Hyundai Creta, new sensation MG Hector and the Nissan Kicks. Read on to know which one outperforms the competition on what parameters. Read More
Related Comparison of Volvo XC90
Recent News and Reviews
- MG Showcases Heritage And Legacy At 21 Gun Salute Rally
- Global NCAP Writes To Global Auto CEOs To Help Reduce Road Deaths
- Classic Cars And Bikes Line Up at 21 Gun Salute Concours d'Elegance Held In India
- Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle Upgraded To BS6 Norms; Prices Start At Rs. 5.39 Lakh
- 2020 Hyundai Creta To Launch In March; Details Out
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review