Volvo XC90 Vs BMW X6 comparison
Compare Volvo XC90 and BMW X6
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo XC90 Vs BMW X6 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X6 starts at ₹ 1.09 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo XC90 starts at ₹ 95.71 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.04 Crore for range topping Diesel model. The base Hybrid model of the Volvo XC90 costs ₹ 1.55 Crore, whereas the Hybrid top-end of Volvo XC90 comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.68 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X6 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Volvo XC90 base Diesel returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Hybrid counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X6 gets 302 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Volvo XC90 comes in 232 bhp Diesel engine and 2 Hybrid 398, 408 bhp engines.
Jul 15, 2016 05:08 PM
We drive Volvo's new range topping T8 twin engine or petrol hybrid XC90 and here's what we think about it. Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volvo XC90 and BMW X6
Related Comparison of Volvo XC90
Recent News and Reviews
- General Motors To Wind Down Australia, New Zealand Operations, Sell Thailand Plant
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review