Volvo XC60 Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport comparison
Compare Volvo XC60 and Land Rover Discovery Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo XC60 Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Discovery Sport starts at ₹ 57.53 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 61.62 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Discovery Sport costs ₹ 51.22 Lakh, whereas the Land Rover Discovery Sport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 69.27 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo XC60 starts at ₹ 55.62 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 70.02 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Discovery Sport base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Volvo XC60 base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Discovery Sport gets 237 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 148, 177 bhp engines, whereas the Volvo XC60 comes in 2 Diesel 181, 233 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Volvo XC60
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volvo XC60
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Volvo XC60
- BMW X3 Vs Lexus NX
- BMW X3 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
- Jaguar XE Vs Volvo XC60
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Volvo XC60
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Audi Q5
- Audi Q5 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- BMW X3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs BMW X3
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- China Auto Sales Drop For 17th Straight Month In November: Report
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Flat In November 2019, SUVs Grow 32.7 Per Cent
- Hyundai Announces A Price Hike Across All Models From January 2020
- Tata Nexon EV Official Unveiling Date Announced
- Nokia Halts Legal Action Against Daimler With Mediation Offer In Patent Row
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review