Volvo XC60 Vs Hyundai Tucson comparison
Compare Volvo XC60 and Hyundai Tucson
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo XC60 Vs Hyundai Tucson on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Tucson starts at ₹ 22.24 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 28.1 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Tucson costs ₹ 23.84 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Tucson Diesel top-end costs ₹ 31.92 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo XC60 starts at ₹ 55.62 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 70.02 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Tucson base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Volvo XC60 base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Tucson gets 153 bhp Petrol engine and 182 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volvo XC60 comes in 2 Diesel 233, 181 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Volvo XC60
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volvo XC60
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Volvo XC60
- BMW X3 Vs Lexus NX
- BMW X3 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
- Jaguar XE Vs Volvo XC60
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Volvo XC60
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Audi Q5
- Audi Q5 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- BMW X3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs BMW X3
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- Nissan To Hike Prices Across Range By Up To 5 Per Cent From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review