Volvo XC40 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLC comparison
Compare Volvo XC40 and Mercedes-Benz GLC
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo XC40 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLC on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLC starts at ₹ 62.49 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLC costs ₹ 68.39 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo XC40 starts at ₹ 46.66 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 51.34 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLC base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Volvo XC40 base Diesel returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLC gets 194 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volvo XC40 comes in 187 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volvo XC40 and Mercedes-Benz GLC
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of Volvo XC40
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review