Volvo XC40 Vs Lexus NX comparison
Compare Volvo XC40 and Lexus NX
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo XC40 Vs Lexus NX on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Volvo XC40 starts at ₹ 47.33 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Volvo XC40 costs ₹ 47.33 Lakh, whereas the Volvo XC40 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 52.05 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus NX starts at ₹ 64.88 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 67.72 Lakh for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volvo XC40 base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Lexus NX base Hybrid returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volvo XC40 gets 190 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lexus NX comes in 194 bhp Hybrid engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volvo XC40 and Lexus NX
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of Volvo XC40
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review