Volvo XC40 Vs Jaguar F-Pace comparison
Compare Volvo XC40 and Jaguar F-Pace
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo XC40 Vs Jaguar F-Pace on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jaguar F-Pace starts at ₹ 73.84 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Jaguar F-Pace costs ₹ 73.63 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Volvo XC40 starts at ₹ 47.33 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Volvo XC40 costs ₹ 47.33 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Volvo XC40 comes with a price tag of ₹ 52.05 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jaguar F-Pace base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Volvo XC40 base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Jaguar F-Pace gets 247 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volvo XC40 comes in 190 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volvo XC40 and Jaguar F-Pace
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of Volvo XC40
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Suzuki Jimny To Be Axed In The UK By 2021
- Hero Group Pledges Rs. 100 Crore To Fight Coronavirus Pandemic
- Mahindra Starts Testing Its In-House Ventilator
- BS4 Discounts On TVS Bikes & Scooters: Offers Up To Rs. 11,000 On Apache RR310, NTorq, Jupiter & XL100 Moped
- Coronavirus Threat: Mahindra Begins Assembly Of Face Shields
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions