Volvo XC40 Vs Isuzu MU-X comparison
Compare Volvo XC40 and Isuzu MU-X
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo XC40 Vs Isuzu MU-X on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Volvo XC40 starts at ₹ 47.33 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Volvo XC40 costs ₹ 47.33 Lakh, whereas the Volvo XC40 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 52.05 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu MU-X starts at ₹ 32.51 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 34.84 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volvo XC40 base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Isuzu MU-X base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volvo XC40 gets 190 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Isuzu MU-X comes in 174 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volvo XC40 and Isuzu MU-X
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of Volvo XC40
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Kia Seltos
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai New Santro
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- New Speed Limits For Flyovers & Highways In Mumbai
- 2020 Geneva Motor Show Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Scare
- Bajaj Dominar 250 Confirmed; Will Arrive In March 2020
- Japan Minister Flying To Lebanon To Make Case For Ghosn's Return
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift: Accessories Packages Explained
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review