Volvo XC40 Vs Hyundai Tucson comparison
Compare Volvo XC40 and Hyundai Tucson
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo XC40 Vs Hyundai Tucson on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Tucson starts at ₹ 22.39 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 28.25 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Tucson costs ₹ 24.78 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Tucson Diesel top-end costs ₹ 32.07 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Volvo XC40 starts at ₹ 47.33 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Volvo XC40 costs ₹ 47.33 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Volvo XC40 comes with a price tag of ₹ 52.05 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Tucson base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Volvo XC40 base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Tucson gets 153 bhp Petrol engine and 182 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volvo XC40 comes in 190 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volvo XC40 and Hyundai Tucson
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of Volvo XC40
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.15 Lakh
- 2020 Mahindra Roxor Revealed
- Honda Two-Wheelers' BS6 Range Sales Cross 1 Lakh Units
- Fiat Chrysler Asks U.S. Court To Toss Out GM Racketeering Claims
- Okinawa Teases Electric Maxi-Scooter Ahead Of 2020 Auto Expo
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review