Volvo XC40 Vs Honda CR-V comparison
Compare Volvo XC40 and Honda CR-V
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo XC40 Vs Honda CR-V on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda CR-V starts at ₹ 33.6 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Honda CR-V costs ₹ 36.43 Lakh, whereas the Honda CR-V Diesel top-end costs ₹ 38.91 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Volvo XC40 starts at ₹ 47.33 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Volvo XC40 costs ₹ 47.33 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Volvo XC40 comes with a price tag of ₹ 52.05 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CR-V base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Volvo XC40 base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CR-V gets 154 bhp Petrol engine and 120 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volvo XC40 comes in 190 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volvo XC40 and Honda CR-V
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of Volvo XC40
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review