Volvo XC40 Vs Ford Endeavour comparison
Compare Volvo XC40 and Ford Endeavour
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo XC40 Vs Ford Endeavour on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Volvo XC40 starts at ₹ 47.33 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Volvo XC40 costs ₹ 47.33 Lakh, whereas the Volvo XC40 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 52.05 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Ford Endeavour starts at ₹ 33.52 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 40.01 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volvo XC40 base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Ford Endeavour base Diesel returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volvo XC40 gets 190 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Ford Endeavour comes in 2 Diesel 158, 197 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volvo XC40 and Ford Endeavour
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Volvo XC40
Recent News and Reviews
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review