Volvo XC40 Vs Audi A4 comparison
Compare Volvo XC40 and Audi A4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo XC40 Vs Audi A4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A4 starts at ₹ 48.28 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 52.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi A4 costs ₹ 50.42 Lakh, whereas the Audi A4 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 54.56 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Volvo XC40 starts at ₹ 47.33 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Volvo XC40 costs ₹ 47.33 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Volvo XC40 comes with a price tag of ₹ 52.05 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A4 base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Volvo XC40 base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A4 gets 150 bhp Petrol engine and 174 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volvo XC40 comes in 190 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volvo XC40 and Audi A4
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Volvo XC40
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review