Volvo V90 Cross Country Vs Volvo V40 Cross Country comparison
Compare Volvo V90 Cross Country and Volvo V40 Cross Country
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo V90 Cross Country Vs Volvo V40 Cross Country on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Volvo V40 Cross Country starts at ₹ 38.41 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo V90 Cross Country starts at ₹ 76.34 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volvo V40 Cross Country base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl. The Volvo V90 Cross Country base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volvo V40 Cross Country gets 150 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volvo V90 Cross Country comes in 232 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Volvo V90 Cross Country
- Land Rover Range Rover Velar Vs Volvo V90 Cross Country
- Volvo V90 Cross Country Vs Volvo V40 Cross Country
- Volvo V90 Cross Country Vs Volvo XC60
- Audi A6 Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Volvo XC40 Vs Volvo V90 Cross Country
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Volvo V90 Cross Country
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Volvo V90 Cross Country
- Jeep Compass Vs Honda CR-V
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- Piaggio Launches Ape E-City In Vijayawada; Opens Its first Ape Electric Experience Centre
- Polestar Developing Next Gen Human Machine Interface With Google
- Ather Plans To Enter 4 More Cities Amidst Growing Response For 450X
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review