Volvo V90 Cross Country Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain comparison
Compare Volvo V90 Cross Country and Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo V90 Cross Country Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Volvo V90 Cross Country starts at ₹ 76.34 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain starts at ₹ 88.74 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volvo V90 Cross Country base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain base Diesel returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volvo V90 Cross Country gets 232 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain comes in 194 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Volvo V90 Cross Country
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain Vs Volvo V90 Cross Country
- BMW 7 Series Vs Volvo V90 Cross Country
- Volvo V90 Cross Country Vs Mercedes-AMG GLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Volvo V90 Cross Country
- Volvo V90 Cross Country Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- Volvo V90 Cross Country Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
- Volvo XC40 Vs Volvo V90 Cross Country
- Volvo V90 Cross Country Vs Audi A4
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- MG Motor India Receives Over 2,800 Bookings For MG ZS EV In 27 Days
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review