Volvo V90 Cross Country Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain comparison
Compare Volvo V90 Cross Country and Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo V90 Cross Country Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Volvo V90 Cross Country starts at ₹ 76.34 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain starts at ₹ 88.74 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volvo V90 Cross Country base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain base Diesel returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volvo V90 Cross Country gets 232 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain comes in 194 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Volvo V90 Cross Country
- Land Rover Range Rover Velar Vs Volvo V90 Cross Country
- Volvo V90 Cross Country Vs Volvo V40 Cross Country
- Volvo V90 Cross Country Vs Volvo XC60
- Audi A6 Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Volvo XC40 Vs Volvo V90 Cross Country
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Volvo V90 Cross Country
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Volvo V90 Cross Country
- Jeep Compass Vs Honda CR-V
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review