Volvo S90 Vs Volvo XC60 comparison
Compare Volvo S90 and Volvo XC60
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo S90 Vs Volvo XC60 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Volvo XC60 starts at ₹ 52.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 59.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo S90 starts at ₹ 51.9 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 58.9 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volvo XC60 base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Volvo S90 base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volvo XC60 gets 2 Diesel 233, 181 bhp engines, whereas the Volvo S90 comes in 187 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Volvo S90
- Volvo S90 Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee
- BMW 5 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Volvo S90
- Volvo S90 D4 Momentum Vs Volvo S90 D4 Momentum
- Audi A6 Vs Lexus ES
- Volvo S90 Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
- Volvo XC40 Vs Volvo S90
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Volvo S90
- Toyota Camry Vs Volvo S90
- Jaguar XE Vs Toyota Camry
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Extends North American Auto Plant Shutdowns
- Coronavirus: Mahindra Opens Its Kitchens; Supplies Over 50,000 Meals In A Week
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift: Variants Explained In Detail
- Ford CEO Jim Hackett's Salary Fell To $17.4 Million In 2019
- New-Gen Mercedes-Benz GLS Listed On The Company's India Website
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review