Volvo S90 Vs Volvo V90 Cross Country comparison
Compare Volvo S90 and Volvo V90 Cross Country
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo S90 Vs Volvo V90 Cross Country on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Volvo S90 starts at ₹ 61.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 69.75 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo V90 Cross Country starts at ₹ 76.34 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volvo S90 base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl. The Volvo V90 Cross Country base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volvo S90 gets 187 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volvo V90 Cross Country comes in 232 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Volvo S90
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Kia Seltos
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai New Santro
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- Formula E: Mahindra Racing & Automobili Pininfarina Further Strengthen Partnership
- Kia Motors To Introduce Its New Logo This Year
- SIAM Proposes To Set Up A South Asian Automotive Forum
- Next-Gen Volkswagen Vento (Polo Sedan) Unveiled In Russia
- 2020 Hero Super Splendor 125 BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 67,300
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review