Volvo S90 Vs Lexus ES comparison
Compare Volvo S90 and Lexus ES
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo S90 Vs Lexus ES on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lexus ES starts at ₹ 61.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 67.44 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo S90 starts at ₹ 61.49 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 69.75 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lexus ES base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Volvo S90 base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lexus ES gets 176 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Volvo S90 comes in 187 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Volvo S90
Recent News and Reviews
- General Motors To Wind Down Australia, New Zealand Operations, Sell Thailand Plant
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review