Volvo S90 Vs Ford Mustang comparison
Compare Volvo S90 and Ford Mustang
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo S90 Vs Ford Mustang on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford Mustang starts at ₹ 83.71 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo S90 starts at ₹ 61.49 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 69.75 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford Mustang base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Volvo S90 base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford Mustang gets 401 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Volvo S90 comes in 187 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Volvo S90
Recent News and Reviews
- Uber Returns To Colombia Less Than A Month After Exit
- Red Bull Racing F1 Team Signs Jehan Daruvala For Junior Program; Will Compete In Formula 2
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun