Volkswagen Vento 1.6 L MPI Comfortline Petrol Vs Volkswagen Vento 1.6 L MPI Trendline Petrol comparison
Compare Volkswagen Vento and Volkswagen Vento
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Vento Vs Volkswagen Vento on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Volkswagen Vento starts at ₹ 10.28 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.79 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Volkswagen Vento costs ₹ 11.06 Lakh, whereas the Volkswagen Vento Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.2 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volkswagen Vento base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volkswagen Vento gets 104 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Vento
- Volkswagen Vento 1.2 L TSI Highline Petrol AT Vs Volkswagen Vento 1.6 L MPI Comfortline Petrol
- Volkswagen Vento 1.2 L TSI Highline Plus Petrol AT Vs Volkswagen Vento 1.2 L TSI Highline Petrol AT
- Volkswagen Vento 1.6 L MPI Comfortline Petrol Vs Volkswagen Vento 1.6 L MPI Highline Petrol
- Volkswagen Vento 1.2 L TSI Highline Plus Petrol AT Vs Volkswagen Vento 1.6 L MPI Comfortline Petrol
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Verna
- Toyota Yaris Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Volkswagen Vento 1.6 L MPI Comfortline Petrol Vs Volkswagen Vento 1.6 L MPI Trendline Petrol
- Honda City Vs Volkswagen Ameo
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review