Volkswagen Vento Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz comparison
Compare Volkswagen Vento and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Vento Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Volkswagen Vento starts at ₹ 10.28 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.79 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Volkswagen Vento costs ₹ 11.06 Lakh, whereas the Volkswagen Vento Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz starts at ₹ 9.38 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.06 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz costs ₹ 10.51 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maruti Suzuki Ciaz comes with a price tag of ₹ 13.53 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volkswagen Vento base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 27 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Volkswagen Vento gets 104 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz comes in 103 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 94, 89 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volkswagen Vento and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
The Hyundai Verna is the crowned king when it comes to the compact sedan segment. Launched in late 2017, the car took on its then rivals, the Honda City and the original Maruti Suzuki Ciaz to come... Read More
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Vento
- Volkswagen Polo Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A3 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Kia Seltos HTE Petrol Vs Kia Seltos HTE Petrol
- Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Hyundai Verna Vs Audi A8
- Skoda Rapid 1.5 TDI Onyx AT Vs Skoda Rapid 1.5 TDI CR Style AT
- Skoda Rapid 1.6 MPI MT Monte Carlo Vs Skoda Rapid 1.6 MPI Ambition Petrol
- Skoda Rapid Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- MG Motor India Receives Over 2,800 Bookings For MG ZS EV In 27 Days
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review