Volkswagen Vento Vs Mahindra Verito comparison
Compare Volkswagen Vento and Mahindra Verito
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Vento Vs Mahindra Verito on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Volkswagen Vento starts at ₹ 10.28 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.79 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Volkswagen Vento costs ₹ 11.06 Lakh, whereas the Volkswagen Vento Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Verito starts at ₹ 8.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.14 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volkswagen Vento base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Mahindra Verito base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volkswagen Vento gets 104 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Verito comes in 65 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Vento
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- China-Built Tesla Cars Recommended For Subsidies - Ministry
- Over Rs. 24,000 Crore Collected As Toll Fee On National Highways In 2018-19: Nitin Gadkari
- Auto Suppliers Feel The Heat Of The Slowdown In H1 FY2020
- Maruti Suzuki Recalls 63,493 Cars With The Smart Hybrid System In India
- Kawasaki India Rolls Out Year-End Discounts Across Range Up To Rs. 1 Lakh
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review