Volkswagen Vento Vs Fiat Linea Classic comparison
Compare Volkswagen Vento and Fiat Linea Classic
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Vento Vs Fiat Linea Classic on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Volkswagen Vento starts at ₹ 10.28 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.79 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Volkswagen Vento costs ₹ 11.06 Lakh, whereas the Volkswagen Vento Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Fiat Linea Classic starts at ₹ 7.26 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Fiat Linea Classic costs ₹ 8.44 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Fiat Linea Classic comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.08 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volkswagen Vento base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Fiat Linea Classic base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Volkswagen Vento gets 104 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Fiat Linea Classic comes in 89 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Vento
- Skoda Rapid Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Toyota Etios Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Toyota Corolla Altis
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Volkswagen Polo Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Volkswagen Vento 1.6 L MPI Trendline Petrol Vs Volkswagen Vento 1.6 L MPI Trendline Petrol
- Volkswagen Vento 1.6 L MPI Highline Petrol Vs Volkswagen Vento 1.6 L MPI Trendline Petrol
- Ford EcoSport Vs Volkswagen Vento
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review