Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Porsche Macan comparison
Compare Volkswagen Tiguan and Porsche Macan
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Porsche Macan on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche Macan starts at ₹ 82.82 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.01 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volkswagen Tiguan starts at ₹ 33.37 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 37.37 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche Macan base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Volkswagen Tiguan base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche Macan gets 2 Petrol 248, 355 bhp engines, whereas the Volkswagen Tiguan comes in 141 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford Endeavour Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Tiago Vs Tata Zest
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Tigor
- Tata Tigor XM Petrol Vs Tata Tigor XZ Petrol
- Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Toyota Etios Liva Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro: All You Need To Know
- Revolt Intellicorp To Expand India Footprint
- Lotus Readies New Manufacturing Facility For Evija Hypercar
- Updated Volvo S90 And V90 Unveiled; Gets Mild Hybrid Tech Across Entire Line-Up
- New Hero XPulse Prototype May Rival KTM 390 Adventure
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review