Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Lexus RX comparison
Compare Volkswagen Tiguan and Lexus RX
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Lexus RX on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Volkswagen Tiguan starts at ₹ 33.37 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 37.37 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus RX starts at ₹ 1.17 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.53 Crore for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volkswagen Tiguan base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl. The Lexus RX base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volkswagen Tiguan gets 141 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lexus RX comes in 308 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Tiguan
- Volkswagen Tiguan Vs BMW X1
- Hyundai Creta Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Volkswagen Tiguan Vs BMW M4
- MG Hector Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi Q3
- BMW X3 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Delivers First Forza 300 Mid-Size Scooter In India
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review