Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi Q3 comparison
Compare Volkswagen Tiguan and Audi Q3
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi Q3 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q3 starts at ₹ 41.1 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q3 costs ₹ 43.37 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 51.7 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volkswagen Tiguan starts at ₹ 33.37 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 37.37 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q3 base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Volkswagen Tiguan base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q3 gets 148 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 148, 174 bhp engines, whereas the Volkswagen Tiguan comes in 141 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volkswagen Tiguan and Audi Q3
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Tiguan
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Dr. Abhay Firodia Group Creates A Rs. 25 Crore Covid-19 Fund
- Coronavirus Pandemic: TVS And Sundaram-Clayton To Spend Rs. 30 Crore To Curb Spread
- Hyundai Great India Drive; Exploring Spiti In A Hyundai Venue
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Maruti Suzuki Intends To Produce 10,000 Ventilators A Month
- Toyota To Make Face Masks In U.S. To Aid Coronavirus Battle
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions