Volkswagen Passat Comfortline Connect Vs Volkswagen Passat Highline comparison
Compare Volkswagen Passat and Volkswagen Passat
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Passat Vs Volkswagen Passat on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Volkswagen Passat starts at ₹ 30.42 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 39.44 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volkswagen Passat base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volkswagen Passat gets 174 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Passat
- Volkswagen Passat Comfortline Connect Vs Volkswagen Passat Comfortline
- Volkswagen Passat Comfortline Connect Vs Volkswagen Passat Highline
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Audi A5
- Audi A6 Vs Volkswagen Passat
- BMW 3 Series Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Volkswagen Passat Vs BMW 5 Series
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Volkswagen Passat
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review