Volkswagen Passat Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom comparison
Compare Volkswagen Passat and Rolls-Royce Phantom
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Passat Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Rolls-Royce Phantom starts at ₹ 11.1 Crore and goes up to ₹ 13.26 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volkswagen Passat starts at ₹ 30.42 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 39.44 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Rolls-Royce Phantom base Petrol engine returns 7 kmpl. The Volkswagen Passat base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Rolls-Royce Phantom gets 563 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Volkswagen Passat comes in 174 bhp Diesel engine.
Oct 17, 2017 03:19 PM
The new generation Rolls-Royce Phantom combines power with style and elegance rather effortlessly. It is a worthy replacement for an already special car and comes 16 years after the last... Read More
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Passat
- Volkswagen Passat Comfortline Connect Vs Volkswagen Passat Comfortline
- Volkswagen Passat Comfortline Connect Vs Volkswagen Passat Highline
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Audi A5
- Audi A6 Vs Volkswagen Passat
- BMW 3 Series Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Volkswagen Passat Vs BMW 5 Series
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Volkswagen Passat
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- Piaggio Launches Ape E-City In Vijayawada; Opens Its first Ape Electric Experience Centre
- Polestar Developing Next Gen Human Machine Interface With Google
- Ather Plans To Enter 4 More Cities Amidst Growing Response For 450X
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review