Volkswagen Passat Vs Lexus LS comparison
Compare Volkswagen Passat and Lexus LS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Passat Vs Lexus LS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lexus LS starts at ₹ 2.13 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.26 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volkswagen Passat starts at ₹ 30.42 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 39.44 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lexus LS base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Volkswagen Passat base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lexus LS gets 354 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Volkswagen Passat comes in 174 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Passat
- Volkswagen Passat Comfortline Connect Vs Volkswagen Passat Comfortline
- Volkswagen Passat Comfortline Connect Vs Volkswagen Passat Highline
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Audi A5
- Audi A6 Vs Volkswagen Passat
- BMW 3 Series Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Volkswagen Passat Vs BMW 5 Series
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Volkswagen Passat
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun