Volkswagen Passat Vs BMW X1 comparison
Compare Volkswagen Passat and BMW X1
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Passat Vs BMW X1 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X1 starts at ₹ 45.44 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X1 costs ₹ 41.78 Lakh, whereas the BMW X1 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 54.17 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volkswagen Passat starts at ₹ 30.42 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 39.44 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X1 base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Volkswagen Passat base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X1 gets 192 bhp Petrol engine and 190 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volkswagen Passat comes in 174 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volkswagen Passat and BMW X1
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Passat
- Volkswagen Passat Comfortline Connect Vs Volkswagen Passat Comfortline
- Volkswagen Passat Comfortline Connect Vs Volkswagen Passat Highline
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Audi A5
- Audi A6 Vs Volkswagen Passat
- BMW 3 Series Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Volkswagen Passat Vs BMW 5 Series
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Volkswagen Passat
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review