Volkswagen Passat Vs Audi A6 comparison
Compare Volkswagen Passat and Audi A6
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Passat Vs Audi A6 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 64.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volkswagen Passat starts at ₹ 30.42 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 39.44 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Volkswagen Passat base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Volkswagen Passat comes in 174 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Passat
- BMW 3 Series Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Skoda Octavia Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Skoda Superb Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Skoda Superb
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Audi A3
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review