Volkswagen Ameo Vs Nissan Sunny comparison
Compare Volkswagen Ameo and Nissan Sunny
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Ameo Vs Nissan Sunny on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Sunny starts at ₹ 7.85 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.72 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Sunny costs ₹ 8.87 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Sunny Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.88 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Volkswagen Ameo starts at ₹ 6.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.11 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Volkswagen Ameo costs ₹ 8.27 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Volkswagen Ameo comes with a price tag of ₹ 11.42 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Sunny base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Volkswagen Ameo base Petrol returns 19 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 22 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Sunny gets 2 Petrol 100, 98 bhp engines and 85 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volkswagen Ameo comes in 74 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volkswagen Ameo and Nissan Sunny
The Hyundai Xcent Facelift and the Volkswagen Ameo are both good-looking, feature rich and comes with capable powertrain options. So which one is a better choice? Let's find out. Read More
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Ameo
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review