Toyota Yaris Vs Nissan Sunny comparison
Compare Toyota Yaris and Nissan Sunny
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Yaris Vs Nissan Sunny on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Sunny starts at ₹ 7.85 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.72 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Sunny costs ₹ 8.87 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Sunny Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.88 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Yaris starts at ₹ 9.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 16.46 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Sunny base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Toyota Yaris base Petrol returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Sunny gets 2 Petrol 98, 100 bhp engines and 85 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Yaris comes in 106 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Toyota Yaris
- Toyota Yaris Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Toyota Yaris Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Toyota Yaris Vs Skoda Rapid
- Toyota Yaris Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Toyota Yaris Vs Honda City
- Toyota Yaris Vs Kia Seltos
- Toyota Yaris Vs MINI Countryman
- Toyota Yaris J (O) MT Vs Toyota Yaris G MT
- Toyota Yaris Vs Audi A3
- Toyota Yaris Vs Ford Figo
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Flat In November 2019, SUVs Grow 32.7 Per Cent
- Hyundai Announces A Price Hike Across All Models From January 2020
- Tata Nexon EV Official Unveiling Date Announced
- Nokia Halts Legal Action Against Daimler With Mediation Offer In Patent Row
- SK Innovation To Supply Batteries For Mercedes-Benz Hybrid Car In China
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review