Toyota Yaris Vs Nissan Kicks comparison
Compare Toyota Yaris and Nissan Kicks
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Yaris Vs Nissan Kicks on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Yaris starts at ₹ 9.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.46 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan Kicks starts at ₹ 10.91 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.02 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Nissan Kicks costs ₹ 11.3 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Nissan Kicks comes with a price tag of ₹ 17.38 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Yaris base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl. The Nissan Kicks base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Yaris gets 106 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Nissan Kicks comes in 104 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Toyota Yaris and Nissan Kicks
Related Comparison of Toyota Yaris
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hyundai Creta Interior Sketches Released
- Hyundai and Kia Develop World's First Predictive Gear Shift Control System
- Toyota Vellfire To Be Launched In February, Details Out
- Auto Components Supply Chain Could be Disrupted If Coronavirus Outbreak Persists Longer: ICRA
- Jaguar Land Rover's Project Vector Is An Autonomous Electric Concept
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review