Toyota Yaris Vs Hyundai Venue comparison
Compare Toyota Yaris and Hyundai Venue
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Yaris Vs Hyundai Venue on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Yaris starts at ₹ 9.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.46 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Venue starts at ₹ 7.46 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.16 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Venue costs ₹ 8.87 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Venue comes with a price tag of ₹ 12.89 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Yaris base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl. The Hyundai Venue base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Yaris gets 106 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hyundai Venue comes in 2 Petrol 82, 118 bhp engines and 89 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Toyota Yaris and Hyundai Venue
Related Comparison of Toyota Yaris
- Toyota Yaris Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Toyota Yaris Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Toyota Yaris Vs Skoda Rapid
- Toyota Yaris Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Toyota Yaris Vs Honda City
- Toyota Yaris Vs Kia Seltos
- Toyota Yaris Vs MINI Countryman
- Toyota Yaris J (O) MT Vs Toyota Yaris G MT
- Toyota Yaris Vs Audi A3
- Toyota Yaris Vs Ford Figo
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen To Install One Of India's Largest Solar Panel Rooftops At Chakan Plant
- Morris Garages Bullish On Indian Automobile Sector, To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore
- US Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- Kia Motor Applies For New Logo Trademark In South Korea
- Audi Introduces 25 Years Anniversary Package For RS Models In Europe
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review