Toyota Yaris Vs Hyundai Grand i10 comparison
Compare Toyota Yaris and Hyundai Grand i10
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Yaris Vs Hyundai Grand i10 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Grand i10 starts at ₹ 6.48 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.46 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Yaris starts at ₹ 9.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 16.46 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Grand i10 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl. The Toyota Yaris base Petrol returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Grand i10 gets 83 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Toyota Yaris comes in 106 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Toyota Yaris and Hyundai Grand i10
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
Two cars stand on the evolution ladder - the Bolt and the Grand i10; while Hyundai wants to enter a new segment, Tata Motors wants to tell people that it's made a car that moves away from the... Read More
Related Comparison of Toyota Yaris
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Vellfire To Be Launched In February, Details Out
- Auto Components Supply Chain Could be Disrupted If Coronavirus Outbreak Persists Longer: ICRA
- Jaguar Land Rover's Project Vector Is An Autonomous Electric Concept
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Renault To Showcase 8 Electrified Vehicles
- Honda Forza 300 Maxi Scooter: All You Need To Know
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review