Toyota Yaris Vs Ferrari GTC4Lusso comparison
Compare Toyota Yaris and Ferrari GTC4Lusso
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Yaris Vs Ferrari GTC4Lusso on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Yaris starts at ₹ 9.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.46 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari GTC4Lusso starts at ₹ 4.91 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.07 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Yaris base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl. The Ferrari GTC4Lusso base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Yaris gets 106 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ferrari GTC4Lusso comes in 2 Petrol 610, 681 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Toyota Yaris
- Toyota Yaris Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Toyota Yaris Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Toyota Yaris Vs Skoda Rapid
- Toyota Yaris Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Toyota Yaris Vs Honda City
- Toyota Yaris Vs Kia Seltos
- Toyota Yaris Vs MINI Countryman
- Toyota Yaris J (O) MT Vs Toyota Yaris G MT
- Toyota Yaris Vs Audi A3
- Toyota Yaris Vs Ford Figo
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next Generation Skoda Rapid Codenamed ANB Sedan; Launch In 2021
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen To Install One Of India's Largest Solar Panel Rooftops At Chakan Plant
- Morris Garages Bullish On Indian Automobile Sector, To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore
- US Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- Kia Motor Applies For New Logo Trademark In South Korea
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review