Toyota Prius Vs Volvo S90 comparison
Compare Toyota Prius and Volvo S90
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Prius Vs Volvo S90 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Volvo S90 starts at ₹ 61.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 69.75 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Prius starts at ₹ 51.54 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volvo S90 base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl. The Toyota Prius base Hybrid returns 26 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volvo S90 gets 187 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Prius comes in 98 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Toyota Prius
- Toyota Prius Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Skoda Octavia Vs Toyota Prius
- BMW 3 Series Vs Toyota Prius
- Toyota Prius Vs BMW X1
- Toyota Prius Vs Hyundai Tucson
- Toyota Prius Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Toyota Prius Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Toyota Prius Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Toyota Prius Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Toyota Camry Vs Toyota Prius
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review