Toyota Prius Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43 comparison
Compare Toyota Prius and Mercedes-AMG C 43
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Prius Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG C 43 starts at ₹ 57.76 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Prius starts at ₹ 51.54 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG C 43 base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Toyota Prius base Hybrid returns 26 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG C 43 gets 365 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Toyota Prius comes in 98 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Toyota Prius
- Toyota Prius Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Skoda Octavia Vs Toyota Prius
- BMW 3 Series Vs Toyota Prius
- Toyota Prius Vs BMW X1
- Toyota Prius Vs Hyundai Tucson
- Toyota Prius Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Toyota Prius Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Toyota Prius Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Toyota Prius Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Toyota Camry Vs Toyota Prius
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun