Toyota Prius Vs Jaguar XE comparison
Compare Toyota Prius and Jaguar XE
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Prius Vs Jaguar XE on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jaguar XE starts at ₹ 53.32 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 54.91 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jaguar XE costs ₹ 53.32 Lakh, whereas the Jaguar XE Diesel top-end costs ₹ 54.91 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Prius starts at ₹ 51.54 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jaguar XE base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Toyota Prius base Hybrid returns 26 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jaguar XE gets 246 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Prius comes in 98 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Toyota Prius
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review