Toyota Prius Vs Honda Jazz comparison
Compare Toyota Prius and Honda Jazz
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Prius Vs Honda Jazz on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda Jazz starts at ₹ 8.53 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.6 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda Jazz costs ₹ 9.34 Lakh, whereas the Honda Jazz Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.75 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Prius starts at ₹ 51.54 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Jazz base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 27 kmpl. The Toyota Prius base Hybrid returns 26 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Jazz gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Prius comes in 98 bhp Hybrid engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Toyota Prius and Honda Jazz
Related Comparison of Toyota Prius
- Toyota Prius Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Skoda Octavia Vs Toyota Prius
- BMW 3 Series Vs Toyota Prius
- Toyota Prius Vs BMW X1
- Toyota Prius Vs Hyundai Tucson
- Toyota Prius Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Toyota Prius Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Toyota Prius Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Toyota Prius Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Toyota Camry Vs Toyota Prius
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review