Toyota Prius Vs Audi A3 comparison
Compare Toyota Prius and Audi A3
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Prius Vs Audi A3 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A3 starts at ₹ 38.68 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 41.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi A3 costs ₹ 40.84 Lakh, whereas the Audi A3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 42.92 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Prius starts at ₹ 51.54 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A3 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Toyota Prius base Hybrid returns 26 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A3 gets 148 bhp Petrol engine and 141 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Prius comes in 98 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Toyota Prius
- Toyota Prius Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Skoda Octavia Vs Toyota Prius
- BMW 3 Series Vs Toyota Prius
- Toyota Prius Vs BMW X1
- Toyota Prius Vs Hyundai Tucson
- Toyota Prius Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Toyota Prius Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Toyota Prius Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Toyota Prius Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Toyota Camry Vs Toyota Prius
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Delivers First Forza 300 Mid-Size Scooter In India
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review