Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Lexus LX comparison
Compare Toyota Land Cruiser and Lexus LX
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Lexus LX on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lexus LX starts at ₹ 2.72 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Lexus LX costs ₹ 2.72 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Toyota Land Cruiser starts at ₹ 1.74 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lexus LX base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 10 kmpl. The Toyota Land Cruiser base Diesel returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lexus LX gets 362 bhp Petrol engine and 261 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Land Cruiser comes in 261 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Toyota Land Cruiser
- MG Hector Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Lexus RX Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun