Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Land Rover Range Rover comparison
Compare Toyota Land Cruiser and Land Rover Range Rover
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Land Rover Range Rover on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover starts at ₹ 2.19 Crore and goes up to ₹ 4.21 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover costs ₹ 2.04 Crore, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Diesel top-end costs ₹ 4.07 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Toyota Land Cruiser starts at ₹ 1.74 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The Toyota Land Cruiser base Diesel returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover gets 3 Petrol 557, 335, 503 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 244, 335 bhp engines, whereas the Toyota Land Cruiser comes in 261 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Toyota Land Cruiser
- MG Hector Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Lexus RX Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review