Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee comparison
Compare Toyota Land Cruiser and Jeep Grand Cherokee
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Grand Cherokee starts at ₹ 87.84 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Jeep Grand Cherokee costs ₹ 87.84 Lakh, whereas the Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.25 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Toyota Land Cruiser starts at ₹ 1.74 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Grand Cherokee base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 10 kmpl. The Toyota Land Cruiser base Diesel returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Grand Cherokee gets 286 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 240, 469 bhp engines, whereas the Toyota Land Cruiser comes in 261 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Toyota Camry Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- BMW X7 Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Bentley Bentayga Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Bentley Bentayga
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Land Rover Range Rover Velar Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Land Rover Range Rover Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review