Toyota Glanza Vs Tata Nexon comparison
Compare Toyota Glanza and Tata Nexon
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Glanza Vs Tata Nexon on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 7.97 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 84.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 9.66 Lakh, whereas the Tata Nexon Diesel top-end costs ₹ 15.08 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Glanza starts at ₹ 8 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.18 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Hybrid model of the Toyota Glanza costs ₹ 8.27 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nexon base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Toyota Glanza base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Hybrid counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nexon gets 108 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Glanza comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 88 bhp Hybrid engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Toyota Glanza and Tata Nexon
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
Related Comparison of Toyota Glanza
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review