Toyota Glanza Vs Abarth Punto comparison
Compare Toyota Glanza and Abarth Punto
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Glanza Vs Abarth Punto on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Abarth Punto starts at ₹ 10.86 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Glanza starts at ₹ 8 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.18 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Hybrid model of the Toyota Glanza costs ₹ 8.27 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Abarth Punto base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The Toyota Glanza base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Hybrid counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Abarth Punto gets 145 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Toyota Glanza comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 88 bhp Hybrid engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Toyota Glanza and Abarth Punto
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Toyota Glanza
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Global NCAP Head Urges Maruti Suzuki To Manufacture 5-Star Safety Rated Cars
- Kia Carnival Receives Over 1400 Bookings Just A Day After Order Books Open
- Hyundai India Postpones Investment Plans In New Plant
- Price Comparison: Tata Altroz vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno vs Hyundai i20 vs Honda Jazz
- TVS Teases Electric Scooter; Launch Date Revealed
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review