Toyota Fortuner Vs Mitsubishi Outlander comparison
Compare Toyota Fortuner and Mitsubishi Outlander
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Fortuner Vs Mitsubishi Outlander on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mitsubishi Outlander starts at ₹ 32.02 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Fortuner starts at ₹ 33.08 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 34.96 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Toyota Fortuner costs ₹ 35.45 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Toyota Fortuner comes with a price tag of ₹ 40.19 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mitsubishi Outlander base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl. The Toyota Fortuner base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 14 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mitsubishi Outlander gets 165 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Toyota Fortuner comes in 164 bhp Petrol engine and 175 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Toyota Fortuner and Mitsubishi Outlander
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Toyota Fortuner
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 3.81 Lakh
- Here's How Ex-Nissan Boss Carlos Ghosn Escaped From Japan
- 2020 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 And Boxster GTS 4.0 Unveiled
- Ather 450X Launch Details Revealed
- Groupe Renault Worldwide Sales In 2019 Down By 3.4 Per Cent; India Shows Strong Growth
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review
- Honda SP 125 First Ride Review