Toyota Fortuner Vs Mitsubishi Outlander comparison
Compare Toyota Fortuner and Mitsubishi Outlander
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Fortuner Vs Mitsubishi Outlander on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mitsubishi Outlander starts at ₹ 37.44 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Fortuner starts at ₹ 33.08 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 34.96 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Toyota Fortuner costs ₹ 35.45 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Toyota Fortuner comes with a price tag of ₹ 40.19 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mitsubishi Outlander base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl. The Toyota Fortuner base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 14 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mitsubishi Outlander gets 165 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Toyota Fortuner comes in 164 bhp Petrol engine and 175 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Toyota Fortuner and Mitsubishi Outlander
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Toyota Fortuner
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched; Priced At Rs. 13.75 Lakh
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.31 Crore
- Tata Altroz Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai i20 Vs Honda Jazz: Specification Comparison
- Isuzu Announces 8 Year/ 2 Lakh Km Warranty On The MU-X SUV
- Mercedes EQA Electric Crossover Teased; Global Debut In 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review